As it is clearly indicated in Google Play, in this website, in Twitter, in Facebook and in the whole promotional & public notes, the Android Wear feature integrated in Printoid is made for Android Wear. That means you need to have a wear running Android Wear if you want to use it.
This module won’t run at all in the Samsung wears, because Samsung wears are NOT running Android Wear but Tizen Wear.
Tizen Wear and Android Wear are two different operating systems. In the same manner, we can’t run an iOS application on an Android phone, until the portage has been done.
For the moment, I have not planned to port the Android Wear module to Tizen. For the only reason that I don’t have any Tizen Wear device. I won’t make an app without the possibility to test it.
I’ve received a lot of e-mails about that. I understand that some of you are a bit lost with the wear’s operating systems, and some of you are a bit confused with the Android Wear & Tizen differences. But I also receive a bunch of insults and unfounded threats. And that’s just unbelievable. I can’t accept that kind of behavior.
So, I would ask to some of you to stop complaining about the fact that their wears are not supported:
- No, it is not dramatic.
- No, it is not cheeky from myself to only support Android Wear.
- No, Printoid is not a “shitty app until it does not support Samsung Wear”.
- No, Printoid is not a “swindle app because it has a wear module but it is not available for Samsung Wear”.
- No, I don’t have to remove the Android wear module until Tizen is supported.
Of course, I don’t wanna target the users who’ve simply asked me if the wear app is available for their Samsung Wear. I only wanna target the guys who are calling me “assh*le” in their e-mails for this reason.
- Printoid is available for Android.
- Printoid Wear is available for Android Wear.
- Printoid will be probably available for iOS. But not for the moment.
- Printoid Wear will be probably available for Samsung Wear. But not for the moment.
Thank you for your comprehension,