Printoid PRO is no more published on Google Play since mid-2019.
I will explain you how to get refunded for the PRO version if you want to purchase the PREMIUM one, this way you will get a 60% discount on the PREMIUM app!
STEP 1: PURCHASE PRINTOID PREMIUM
From Google Play, purchase and install Printoid PREMIUM on your device.
For the moment, keep Printoid PRO installed on your device if it is still installed.
Please note that it is mandatory to purchase Printoid PREMIUM before asking the developer to refund you the PRO version. Indeed, I can’t refund you the PRO version just because you don’t use the app anymore for example…
STEP 2: RESTORE THE APP CONFIGURATION
You can easily restore your data from a version of the app to another one (or from a device to another one).
- Do a fresh installation on your device, follow the steps to restore your configuration on the onboarding screen
- Restore from your Printoid account (if you had one) or restore from a backup from your SDCARD
STEP 3: SEND YOUR PURCHASE ID
Send me an email to the following address:
And please add the following information:
- As subject of your email:
[Migration] Printoid PRO -> Printoid PREMIUM
- In your message, add your purchase ID of Printoid PRO (or PREMIUM, no matter)
Hello, I just made a migration to Printoid PREMIUM. I had Printoid PRO previously, and my purchase ID is: GPA.WWWW-XXXX-YYYY-ZZZZZ Thank you!
Your purchase ID can be found:
- In the invoice you’ve received from Google after the purchase of Printoid PRO (or PREMIUM) on your Gmail address
- From the Google Play app (menu > Account > Purchase History)
- From the Google Play order history here. (see the following screenshot)
Be nice, please copy and past the purchase ID in your email (as indicated in the example just above). Screenshots are cool, but it’s not convenient at all for me…
Here is an example:
STEP 4: GET REFUNDED!
When I will receive your email, I will proceed to the PRO version refund within the next 2 days.
You will then receive your money back to your account within 3-5 business days (please note that, Google make the payment, not me)
If you enjoy the app and you want to support my work, you can also migrate to the PREMIUM version without having to get a refund for the PRO version.
That way, you help me a lot to maintain the Printoid project alive, and that’s the best way to support my hard night on the development of the app 😉