RollingUp v2.02 is now out on Google Play.
It embeds a new tool to suggest you the best spool(s) when you want to create an input from Printoid.
This tool is based on:
- The name of your OctoPrint profile, provided in Printoid
- The name & the manufacturer of the printer you’ve created in RollingUp
- You have a printer called “Makerbot Replicator” in RollingUp
- You have an OctoPrint profile called “Replicator” in Printoid
- You try to input from Printoid for the profile “Replicator”
- RollingUp opens and show you the list of spools
- The first spools are those linked to the printer “Makerbot Replicator”
✏ Show suggested spools first when input comes from Printoid (base on printer name)
✏ Show spools linked to a printer on dashboard
✏ Supports landscape mode