To everybody (users of Printoid Lite, Pro, Premium, or not yet user of the app), please welcome the 1st Printoid’s timelapse contest!
1ST TIMELAPSE CONTEST
The rules are simple
- Build or choose the object your want to print (if possible the biggest one!)
- Record the best timelapse ever of its printing
- You can use OctoPrint or any other timelapse tool
- The final video should last at least 10 seconds, at most 60 seconds (the speed of timelapse does not matter)
- Share your video on the Printoid’s social network pages (Facebook @Printoid / Twitter @AndroidPrintoid)
- Only one video per participant!
- Printing in failure are accepted if the timelapse is funny!
- Send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with the link to your hosted video + the link to the STL/OBJ file if possible (mandatory for the winners to get their price!)
Simply be as creative as possible!
Earn amazing prices
- The 1st winner will earn a spool of 2kg (4,5lbs) of PLA (or ABS, at your choice)
- The 2nd winner will earn a spool of 1kg (2,2lbs) of PLA (or ABS, at your choice)
- The 3rd winner will earn a spool of 500g of PLA (or ABS, at your choice)
- From the 4th to the 10th place, each participant will earn 2x10m of PLA
All the spools will come from ArianePlast, in my own opinion the best PLA/ABS supplier here in France!
Each participant will also win a free license of Printoid Premium.
You can start to send me your videos from today, until September 10st at 11h59 PM (GMT+0)
The 10 best timelapses will be posted on Printoid, with a link to your website, YouTube channel, Facebook page, Twitter feed, etc. 😉
Here are some timelapses I’ve done using OctoPrint + Printoid + MicroDelta Rework from eMotionTech (a french delta printer)