Printoid v9 comes with some icons improvements!
- Rounded corners
- Homogeneous widths
- Amplified 3D effect
- Darker shadows
- Droid and printer head are closer
- Reduced shine on the printer head
- Shadow added below the background
- The Printoid’s icons are now closer to the Android’s requirements
- They look like more professional
- They are now ready for the Adaptive launcher icons feature introduced with Android Oreo
What do you think about the new icons? Feel free to send me your feedbacks!
2 thoughts on “Printoid’s icons update”
Hi Anthony, I like the new icons. They are more stylish IMO
One thing that isn’t working flawlessly is when the floating icon is activated, I Can’t remove it through the recycle bin. The bin shows up, but when I move the icon over it, nothing happens. Is this a known problem?
Thank you for your comment.
Can you please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any bug report ? 🙂