Here’s the changelog for the v7.06 (out on Google Play since two days)
I’ve integrated the Android Quick Settings API, here is the ‘how to use‘ tutorial page.
This feature let you adding a new tile to the Android notifications panel (on Android 6.0 and +) to bring back the floating icon without having to open the Printoid’s settings.
I’ve also fix two major issues:
- The crashes when trying to open the direct input dialog (fan and temperatures) introduced in the previous release
- The streaming not updated when switching between different OctoPrint profiles
I’ve also introduce two new notifications:
- For the PRO users, a presentation of the Premium version on Google Play
- For the TRIAL users, a presentation of the Pro version on Google Play.
- Of course, these messages does not implies that something will change with your current plan. If you already have the Pro version, you are of course not forced to uprade to the Premium one.
I’ve received some feedback on Google Play about the ‘update available’ dialog which pops more times than expected, even if you click on the ‘cancel’ button. If you can bring me more details by e-mail if ever this issue occurs with your phone, please do not hesitate to contact me!
✏ Integration of Android Quick Settings API (open your streaming from the Android notification bar)
🔧 Fix streaming not updated when switching between different OctoPrint profiles
🔧 Fix regression with direct input dialog
🔧 Open Beta Program is now closed (400 users, thanks everybody for joining the program!)