Many users have contacted me about the new 3D visualizer and their GCODE files: the object is not rendered at all, and let an empty box at screen.
I’ve understood what’s going wrong: the GCODE is not formatted in the same manner according the slicer you’ve used.
So here’s the current slicers status:
- Cura (desktop version) : GCODE is properly rendered in Printoid
- Cura Engine (OctoPrint slicer) : GCODE is properly rendered in Printoid
- Simplify3D : NOT rendered yet
- Slic3r : NOT rendered yet
- Other slicers : I don’t have any feedback yet on other slicers
I’m working hard on this issue and I’ll provide soon a clean version, supporting at most Simplify3D and Slic3r files 🙂